In Vermont, the number of housing units sold declined by -3 percent, according to RE/MAX of New England, but a median price increase of 3 percent was the largest in New England. According to RE/MAX, the seasonal summer heat has contributed to a month-over-month slowdown in sales across New England. However, year-over-year sales experienced double digit increases in every state in the region.The July 2011 RE/MAX of New England Monthly Housing Report reveals that transactions in July were down -13.6 percent month-over-month, but up 14.5 percent versus July 2010. Prices were down -2.4 percent month-over-month and down -3.0 percent from July of 2010. Every New England state saw a decline in units sold.‘Seasonality can be attributed for the month-over-month sales drop, however, the market is still trending up from the same period last year,’ said RE/MAX of New England Executive Vice President, Jay Hummer. ‘I am hopeful that the fall season, coupled with continued low interest rates, will bring steady growth by the end of the year.’
Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York A 25-year-old New Jersey man was fatally shot and four others were injured during a fight outside of a bar in Lindenhurst early Saturday morning, Suffolk County police said.Herminio Torres, of Elizabeth, N.J., and a 26-year-old man were shot and three men were stabbed outside 105 Grados on Sunrise Highway at 3:20 a.m., police said.Torres was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center in West Islip, where he was pronounced dead.The second shooting victim, 26, took himself to an area hospital and was subsequently transported to another hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.A 23-year-old man was stabbed and taken to an area hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. Two other men who were stabbed, ages 28 and 35, were transported to local hospitals where they were treated and released. Homicide Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information to call them at 631-852-6392 or anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.Update: Hector Gonzalez, 27, of Huntington Station was been arrested for the murder of Herminio Torres.
RelatedPosts COVID-19: NCAA to revoke erring airlines licence over non-compliance FRSC to Schools: We’ll arrest, prosecute drivers who flout COVID-19 rules Sanwo-Olu: We’re committed to fulfilling promises to Lagosians Anthony Joshua’s world heavyweight title fight against Kubrat Pulev on June 20 could be moved to July, says promoter Eddie Hearn. The 30-year-old Briton is due to defend his WBA, WBO and IBF belts at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. “We do have a potential date in July but, right now, we are hoping June 20 can remain the date,” Matchroom Boxing’s Hearn told Sky Sports. Bulgarian Pulev, 38, is the mandatory IBF challenger to take on Joshua. With the uncertainty around when the remaining games in domestic football will be completed because of the coronavirus outbreak, and the possibility the season could extend into the summer months, Hearn said he has had conversations with Tottenham to “make sure we’re all on the same page”. “We know we have the same strategy moving forward,” added Hearn. “Obviously the Premier League decision will play a big part in a number of sports. Plans to put new dates in place and that fight as well.” Joshua won the WBA, WBO and IBF belts back with a unanimous points victory over Andy Ruiz Jr last December. If the fight with Pulev does go ahead, it will be Joshua’s first bout in the United Kingdom since beating Alexander Povetkin at Wembley in September 2018. He was initially due to fight Pulev at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium in October 2017 but the Bulgarian withdrew after suffering a shoulder injury in sparring, with Carlos Takam stepping in to replace him at 12 days’ notice.Tags: Anthony JoshuaBOXINGCoronavirusCOVID-19Eddie HearnIBFKubrat PulevWBAWBOWorld Heavyweight Title Fight
You can do it by heading to the settings menu in the app and pressing on the account tab. There you’ll find a “share my account info” button you can un-tick and revoke your permission.For the technically challenged, follow this simple photo guide: DID YOU KNOW?Click on the words highlighted in red to read more on this and related topics.If you are reading this on your cellphone and there are telephone numbers provided in the text, you can call these simply by clicking on them.To receive news links via WhatsApp.For the latest news, visit our webpage or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Join us there! WebsiteWebsiteWebsite WebsiteWebsiteWebsite WebsiteWebsiteWebsite There are two main ways of opting out of the new terms: one of them fairly simply, and the other is hidden and has a 30-day time limit which is ticking away as you read this!But never fear: if you’ve already accepted those new terms, you can still opt out.Both Facebook and WhatsApp try and hide this, but this is how you can stop them… It was recently announced that WhatsApp and Facebook want to share your dirty little secrets… Okay, maybe not, but they want to harvest your data.Facebook has a plan that involves using your WhatsApp data to help make its adverts better. That is unless you were clever enough to tell it not to when you installed the last WhatsApp update.My guess is that if you are reading any further, you did not know you gave Facebook access to your WhatsApp data, literally opening a Pandora’s Box of possible data abuses.